Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Still Cam to be on for us to watch in next couple of days

Stay tuned and keep a watchful eye for more info as it becomes available.

I realize many of you will have read this on the BLOG or through Momster mail , but I did think this is a good opportunity for us to see how this automatic email subscription works for BOTH of us, so here is a copy of how the BLOG read just a short while ago!!!!

Hi folks,

Steady now. The cam is back up here at NCTC. We'll be getting the still cam back up on the internet for you to see in the next couple of days, I hope. Video will still be a while.

Steve

3 comments:

MITS said...

I love listening to John Denver sing the Country Roads song. Great news.

wvgal_dana said...

Well Steve you have been boombarded from all sides I think sir. A deeply expressed thank you for all you and others working for the earlier up day of the "still cam". I know you tried hard for sound this year. Looking forward to this season for there is always more to learn. Thank you again.:)

Mema Jo said...

Great News! I don't mind hearing it again and again and again!