Friday, October 27, 2006

Welcome to Our World: Big Boy, Ms. In Between and Spunky

Three Little Miracle Moments

To stop the music before you start the video go to the bottom of the page and turn the player off.

Double left click the screen to open it in You Tube, and have the option at bottom of You Tube screen to see in Larger Window

Today I got to meet another Friend of Fine Feather and we enjoyed a DVD from the recent Open House she had attended where these eaglets were hatched. At the end of the video was the website to download into windows media player it is imbd.org. You can download the whole thing if you want to see it all, but it takes almost half and hour on broadband to download. I copied the 3 MOST important moments off of the webcast to share with all of you. I hope you love seeing these moments as much as I did. There is probably about 12 to 15 minutes of these eagles dispersed throughout the webcast, but most was after the live cam came on and we had already seen those times, and none was of the fledge, so I went for the hatches. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

What a treat!!! That definitely was something I hadn't see before. I remember watching on the stills for each of the eggs to hatch and not having a clue what I was even looking for. I have learned so much through this experience. I am so grateful to everybody who has been on this journey with me. Thanks Glo for sharing the video!

Mema Jo said...

The Birth of Our Babies! How wonderful to see this happening. Thanks for sharing.